This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Wajam for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Wajam from your PCWajam
. Check out here
for more information on Wajam. Please follow http://www.wajam.com
if you want to read more on Wajam on Wajam's page. Wajam is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Wajam directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Wajam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wajam\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Wajam's primary file takes around 61.59 KB (63072 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
Wajam installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 159.05 KB (162872
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (61.59 KB)
- update.exe (97.46 KB)
This page is about Wajam version 1.89
alone. You can find below a few links to other Wajam versions:
...click to view all...
Wajam is an application by the software company Wajam. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Wajam from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wajam or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wajam". If it is installed on your PC the Wajam app will be found automatically. When you select Wajam in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Wajam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wajam:
- The software company is: http://www.wajam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wajam\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wajam.
8. After removing Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wajam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wajam by Wajam from your PC, we are not saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wajam supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-18 14:53:31.550