Wajam is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Wajam from your PCWajam
. More information on Wajam can be found here
. More data about the software Wajam can be seen at http://www.technologiesaintjoseph.com
. Usually the Wajam application is installed in the C:\Program Files\WajaIntEn folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\WajaIntEn\WWE_uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Wajam. The program's main executable file occupies 588.84 KB (602974 bytes) on disk and is labeled bcab1ad11a69c2072c28f475154f6380.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Wajam. They take about 1.95 MB (2043715
bytes) on disk.
- bcab1ad11a69c2072c28f475154f6380.exe (588.84 KB)
- cff8eb7a47f7f5a200bef5307fdf15fa.exe (510.74 KB)
- WWE_uninstall.exe (896.23 KB)
This web page is about Wajam version 126.96.36.199.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Wajam versions:
...click to view all...
Wajam is a program offered by the software company Wajam. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Wajam from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wajam or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wajam". If it exists on your system the Wajam app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Wajam in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wajam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wajam:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.technologiesaintjoseph.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WajaIntEn\WWE_uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wajam.
8. After uninstalling Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wajam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wajam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wajam by Wajam from your PC, nor are we saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wajam in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 19:43:34.790