This web page is about Wajam for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Wajam from your computerWajam
. More information on Wajam can be seen here
. More details about the program Wajam can be found at http://www.wajam.com
. Wajam is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Wajam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called WajamHttpServer.exe and occupies 46.50 KB (47616 bytes).
Wajam installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.20 MB (1255647
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (740.39 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- WajamHttpServer.exe (46.50 KB)
- WajamInternetEnhancer.exe (68.00 KB)
- WajamInternetEnhancerService.exe (283.00 KB)
- WJProxyTools.exe (34.00 KB)
The current page applies to Wajam version 2.92.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Wajam releases:
...click to view all...
Wajam is an application offered by Wajam. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Wajam from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wajam or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wajam". The Wajam app will be found very quickly. After you select Wajam in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Wajam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wajam:
- The software company is: http://www.wajam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wajam.
8. After uninstalling Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wajam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wajam by Wajam from your PC, nor are we saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wajam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:50:42.533