Wajam is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Wajam from your systemWajam
. Open here
where you can read more on Wajam. Click on http://www.technologiesaintjoseph.com
to get more facts about Wajam on Wajam's website. Wajam is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Wajam Web Enhancer folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Wajam Web Enhancer\WWE_uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Wajam. The program's main executable file has a size of 867.48 KB (888303 bytes) on disk and is named WWE_uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Wajam. They occupy an average of 867.48 KB (888303
bytes) on disk.
- WWE_uninstall.exe (867.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Wajam version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Wajam:
...click to view all...
Wajam is a program released by Wajam. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wajam or simply click the Search field and type in "Wajam". If it is installed on your PC the Wajam application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wajam in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Wajam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wajam:
- The publisher is: http://www.technologiesaintjoseph.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wajam Web Enhancer\WWE_uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wajam.
8. After removing Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wajam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wajam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wajam by Wajam from your computer, nor are we saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Wajam in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 12:51:42.977