You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Wajam for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Wajam from your PCWajam
. Further information on Wajam can be seen here
. More information about the app Wajam can be found at http://www.wajam.com
. Wajam is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Wajam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named WajamUpdater.exe and it has a size of 106.51 KB (109064 bytes).
Wajam installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 566.88 KB (580480
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (61.55 KB)
- update.exe (398.81 KB)
- WajamUpdater.exe (106.51 KB)
This info is about Wajam version 1.73
only. You can find below info on other versions of Wajam:
...click to view all...
Wajam is a program by Wajam. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Wajam from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wajam or simply click the Search field and type in "Wajam". The Wajam app will be found very quickly. After you click Wajam in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wajam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wajam:
- The publisher is: http://www.wajam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wajam.
8. After uninstalling Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wajam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wajam by Wajam from your computer, nor are we saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wajam in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-29 09:46:03.903