You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Wajam for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Wajam from your systemWajam
. Check out here
for more information on Wajam. Please follow http://www.wajam.com
if you want to read more on Wajam on Wajam's page. Wajam is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Wajam folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Wajam is C:\Program Files\Wajam\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled WajamUpdater.exe and it has a size of 106.51 KB (109064 bytes).
The executables below are part of Wajam. They occupy an average of 206.67 KB (211632
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (61.16 KB)
- waitBHOEnable.exe (39.00 KB)
- WajamUpdater.exe (106.51 KB)
The current page applies to Wajam version 1.36
alone. For other Wajam versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wajam is a program offered by the software company Wajam. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Wajam from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wajam or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wajam". The Wajam app will be found very quickly. When you select Wajam in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Wajam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wajam:
- The publisher is: http://www.wajam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wajam\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wajam.
8. After removing Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wajam which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wajam by Wajam from your computer, we are not saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wajam in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-03 04:06:47.313