This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Wajam for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wajam from your systemWajam
. More information on Wajam can be seen here
. More information about Wajam can be seen at http://www.wajam.com
. Wajam is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Wajam is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Wajam's main file takes around 59.49 KB (60920 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
Wajam is comprised of the following executables which take 127.64 KB (130704
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (59.49 KB)
- update.exe (68.15 KB)
The current web page applies to Wajam version 1.46
alone. For other Wajam versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove Wajam from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Wajam:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Wajam is a program marketed by Wajam. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wajam or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wajam". The Wajam app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Wajam in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wajam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wajam:
- The publisher is: http://www.wajam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wajam.
8. After uninstalling Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wajam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wajam by Wajam from your PC, we are not saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wajam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-07 18:17:57.750