You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Wajam for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Wajam from your PCWajam
. Additional info about Wajam can be read here
. Please open http://www.technologiesaintjoseph.com
if you want to read more on Wajam on Wajam's website. Wajam is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\WaIEn directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Wajam is C:\Program Files\WaIEn\WWE_uninstall.exe. wajam_64.exe is the Wajam's primary executable file and it takes about 1.88 MB (1974272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Wajam. They occupy about 2.72 MB (2852852
bytes) on disk.
- wajam_64.exe (1.88 MB)
- WWE_uninstall.exe (857.99 KB)
The current page applies to Wajam version 188.8.131.52.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Wajam releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Wajam.Folders remaining:Files remaining:
Wajam is an application marketed by Wajam. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Wajam with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wajam or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wajam". If it exists on your system the Wajam application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wajam in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Wajam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wajam:
- The software company is: http://www.technologiesaintjoseph.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WaIEn\WWE_uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wajam.
8. After removing Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wajam that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wajam by Wajam from your PC, nor are we saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wajam in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-17 01:24:17.307