Wajam is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wajam from your computerWajam
. Further information on Wajam can be found here
. More details about the application Wajam can be found at http://www.technologiesaintjoseph.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WaIEn folder (same installation drive as Windows). Wajam's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WaIEn\WWE_uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called wajam.exe and its approximative size is 1.54 MB (1611776 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Wajam. They take about 4.29 MB (4493423
bytes) on disk.
- wajam.exe (1.54 MB)
- wajam_64.exe (1.91 MB)
- WWE_uninstall.exe (863.11 KB)
The current page applies to Wajam version 188.8.131.52.0
only. For more Wajam versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wajam has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Wajam is an application released by Wajam. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Wajam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wajam or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wajam". If it exists on your system the Wajam program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Wajam in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wajam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wajam:
- The software company is: http://www.technologiesaintjoseph.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WaIEn\WWE_uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wajam.
8. After removing Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wajam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wajam by Wajam from your computer, we are not saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wajam in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-12 21:07:32.043