You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Wajam for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wajam from your systemWajam
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Wajam. More information about the software Wajam can be found at http://www.despinstechnology.com
. Usually the Wajam program is installed in the C:\Program Files\WaIEn directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Wajam is C:\Program Files\WaIEn\WWE_uninstall.exe. Wajam's main file takes around 862.98 KB (883687 bytes) and is named WWE_uninstall.exe.
Wajam is composed of the following executables which occupy 862.98 KB (883687
bytes) on disk:
- WWE_uninstall.exe (862.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11.0
of Wajam. For other Wajam versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wajam is a program marketed by Wajam. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Wajam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wajam or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wajam". If it is installed on your PC the Wajam app will be found very quickly. When you select Wajam in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wajam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wajam:
- The publisher is: http://www.despinstechnology.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WaIEn\WWE_uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wajam.
8. After removing Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wajam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wajam by Wajam from your computer, we are not saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Wajam in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 11:20:54.483