This page is about Wajam for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wajam from your systemWajam
. You can read more on Wajam or check for application updates here
. More information about Wajam can be seen at http://www.wajam.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Wajam is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe. Wajam's primary file takes about 111.50 KB (114176 bytes) and is called WajamUpdaterV3.exe.
Wajam contains of the executables below. They take 638.65 KB (653981
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (398.13 KB)
- NativeMessageHost.exe (119.63 KB)
- update.exe (9.39 KB)
- WajamUpdaterV3.exe (111.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Wajam version 2.07
only. Click on the links below for other Wajam versions:
...click to view all...
Wajam is an application marketed by the software company Wajam. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Wajam from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wajam or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wajam". The Wajam app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Wajam in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Wajam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wajam:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wajam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wajam.
8. After removing Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wajam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wajam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wajam by Wajam from your computer, we are not saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wajam in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 07:19:36.120