This info is about Wajam for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Wajam from your systemWajam
. More information about Wajam can be seen here
. More information about the app Wajam can be found at http://www.wajam.com
. Usually the Wajam application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Wajam is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe. Wajam's primary file takes about 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Wajam. They take about 61.45 KB (62928
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Wajam version 1.51
only. You can find here a few links to other Wajam releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Wajam's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\IE\favicon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\IE\priam_bho.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\Updater\WajamUpdater.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
Wajam is an application released by the software company Wajam. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Wajam with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wajam or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wajam". If it is installed on your PC the Wajam app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Wajam in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wajam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wajam:
- The publisher is: http://www.wajam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wajam.
8. After removing Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wajam which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wajam by Wajam from your computer, we are not saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wajam supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 22:03:29.177