Wajam is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Wajam from your computerWajam
. Check out here
for more info on Wajam. Please follow http://www.technologiehutchison.com
if you want to read more on Wajam on Wajam's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Wajam Web Enhancer folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Wajam is C:\Program Files\Wajam Web Enhancer\WWE_uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. wajam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.58 MB (1652736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Wajam. They occupy 2.41 MB (2530914
bytes) on disk.
- wajam.exe (1.58 MB)
- WWE_uninstall.exe (857.60 KB)
This data is about Wajam version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Wajam versions:
...click to view all...
Wajam is an application marketed by the software company Wajam. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Wajam from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wajam or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wajam". The Wajam app will be found very quickly. When you select Wajam in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Wajam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wajam:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.technologiehutchison.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wajam Web Enhancer\WWE_uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wajam.
8. After uninstalling Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wajam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wajam by Wajam from your PC, nor are we saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wajam supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-30 06:29:58.283