You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Wajam for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Wajam from your PCWajam
. Check out here
for more details on Wajam. More information about Wajam can be seen at http://www.technologiestuart.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\WNEn folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Wajam's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WNEn\WWE_uninstall.exe. Wajam's main file takes around 1.72 MB (1805312 bytes) and its name is wajam.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Wajam. They take 2.57 MB (2694681
bytes) on disk.
- wajam.exe (1.72 MB)
- WWE_uninstall.exe (868.52 KB)
This data is about Wajam version 18.104.22.168.0
only. Click on the links below for other Wajam versions:
...click to view all...
Wajam has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Wajam:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Wajam:
- C:\Program Files\WNEn
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WNEn\Uninstall Wajam
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\WNEn\logos\amazon.ico
- C:\Program Files\WNEn\logos\argos.ico
- C:\Program Files\WNEn\logos\ask.ico
- C:\Program Files\WNEn\logos\bestbuy.ico
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WNEn Monitor\ImagePath
Wajam is an application by Wajam. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Wajam from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wajam or simply click the Search field and type in "Wajam". The Wajam app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Wajam in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Wajam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wajam:
- The publisher is: http://www.technologiestuart.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WNEn\WWE_uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wajam.
8. After removing Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wajam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wajam by Wajam from your PC, nor are we saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wajam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-14 22:49:14.493