This page contains complete information on how to remove Wajam for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Wajam from your PCWajam
. More data about Wajam can be read here
. You can see more info about Wajam at http://www.wajam.com
. Wajam is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Wajam Web Enhancer folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Wajam is C:\Program Files\Wajam Web Enhancer\WWE_uninstall.exe. wajam_64.exe is the Wajam's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.37 MB (2486272 bytes) on disk.
Wajam contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.79 MB (2922880
bytes) on disk.
- wajam_64.exe (2.37 MB)
- WWE_uninstall.exe (426.38 KB)
This web page is about Wajam version 22.214.171.1241.0
alone. For more Wajam versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wajam is a program by the software company Wajam. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Wajam from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wajam or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wajam". If it exists on your system the Wajam program will be found automatically. When you select Wajam in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wajam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wajam:
- The software company is: http://www.wajam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wajam Web Enhancer\WWE_uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wajam.
8. After uninstalling Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wajam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wajam by Wajam from your computer, we are not saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wajam supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-14 19:42:37.800