This info is about Wajam for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Wajam from your PCWajam
. Check out here
for more information on Wajam. Please open http://www.wajam.com
if you want to read more on Wajam on Wajam's page. Wajam is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Wajam directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Wajam is C:\Program Files\Wajam\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. WajamInternetEnhancerService.exe is the Wajam's main executable file and it occupies circa 212.50 KB (217600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Wajam. They occupy an average of 1,007.12 KB (1031292
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (740.29 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- WajamInternetEnhancerService.exe (212.50 KB)
This info is about Wajam version 2.82.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Wajam releases:
...click to view all...
Wajam is an application marketed by the software company Wajam. Some users want to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Wajam from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wajam or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wajam". The Wajam program will be found very quickly. After you select Wajam in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Wajam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wajam:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wajam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wajam\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wajam.
8. After uninstalling Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wajam that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wajam by Wajam from your computer, we are not saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wajam in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-04 07:41:27.740