Sims 4 Studio
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Sims 4 Studio for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your systemSims 4 Studio
. Further information on Sims 4 Studio can be found here
. You can read more about about Sims 4 Studio at http://www.sims4studio.com
. Sims 4 Studio is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Sims 4 Studio is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.40 MB (6715904 bytes) on disk and is called S4Studio.exe.
Sims 4 Studio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.44 MB (7806629
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (6.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Sims 4 Studio. You can find here a few links to other Sims 4 Studio versions:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is an application marketed by Sims 4 Studio. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Sims 4 Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sims 4 Studio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sims 4 Studio". The Sims 4 Studio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sims 4 Studio in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sims 4 Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sims 4 Studio.
8. After removing Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sims 4 Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sims 4 Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-25 22:23:42.897