Sims 4 Studio
Sims 4 Studio is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your computerSims 4 Studio
. Further information on Sims 4 Studio can be found here
. Further information about Sims 4 Studio can be seen at http://www.sims4studio.com
. Sims 4 Studio is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Sims 4 Studio is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe". S4Studio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.58 MB (2701312 bytes) on disk.
Sims 4 Studio contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.63 MB (3809569
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (2.58 MB)
- S4Studio.vshost.exe (22.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
This info is about Sims 4 Studio version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Sims 4 Studio:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is an application released by Sims 4 Studio. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Sims 4 Studio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sims 4 Studio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sims 4 Studio". The Sims 4 Studio app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Sims 4 Studio in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sims 4 Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sims 4 Studio.
8. After removing Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sims 4 Studio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sims 4 Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sims 4 Studio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-21 14:12:40.173