Sims 4 Studio
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Sims 4 Studio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your PCSims 4 Studio
. More information on Sims 4 Studio can be found here
. Please open http://www.sims4studio.com
if you want to read more on Sims 4 Studio on Sims 4 Studio's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sims 4 Studio. S4Studio.exe is the Sims 4 Studio's main executable file and it occupies circa 4.85 MB (5090304 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Sims 4 Studio. They occupy about 5.89 MB (6181029
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (4.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The current page applies to Sims 4 Studio version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other Sims 4 Studio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is an application offered by the software company Sims 4 Studio. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Sims 4 Studio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sims 4 Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it exists on your system the Sims 4 Studio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sims 4 Studio in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sims 4 Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The publisher is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sims 4 Studio.
8. After removing Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sims 4 Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sims 4 Studio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-10 20:48:53.537