Sims 4 Studio
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Sims 4 Studio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your PCSims 4 Studio
. Open here
where you can read more on Sims 4 Studio. Detailed information about Sims 4 Studio can be seen at http://www.sims4studio.com
. Usually the Sims 4 Studio program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sims 4 Studio. Sims 4 Studio's primary file takes around 6.77 MB (7098880 bytes) and is named S4Studio.exe.
Sims 4 Studio is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.56 MB (10019665
bytes) on disk:
- S4Studio.exe (6.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.79 MB)
The current page applies to Sims 4 Studio version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more Sims 4 Studio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is a program released by Sims 4 Studio. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sims 4 Studio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it exists on your system the Sims 4 Studio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sims 4 Studio in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Sims 4 Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sims 4 Studio.
8. After uninstalling Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sims 4 Studio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sims 4 Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sims 4 Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-12 21:58:44.520