Sims 4 Studio
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Sims 4 Studio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your computerSims 4 Studio
. Open here
where you can find out more on Sims 4 Studio. Please follow http://www.sims4studio.com
if you want to read more on Sims 4 Studio on Sims 4 Studio's page. Sims 4 Studio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio folder, subject to the user's decision. Sims 4 Studio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe. S4Studio.exe is the Sims 4 Studio's primary executable file and it occupies about 4.24 MB (4450816 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Sims 4 Studio. They take 5.30 MB (5558601
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (4.24 MB)
- S4Studio.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to Sims 4 Studio version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other Sims 4 Studio releases:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is a program marketed by Sims 4 Studio. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Sims 4 Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sims 4 Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it exists on your system the Sims 4 Studio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sims 4 Studio in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sims 4 Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sims 4 Studio.
8. After removing Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sims 4 Studio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sims 4 Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sims 4 Studio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 16:20:10.123