Sims 4 Studio
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Sims 4 Studio for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your systemSims 4 Studio
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Sims 4 Studio. Click on http://www.sims4studio.com
to get more info about Sims 4 Studio on Sims 4 Studio's website. Usually the Sims 4 Studio program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Sims 4 Studio is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Sims 4 Studio's primary file takes around 2.60 MB (2729472 bytes) and is called S4Studio.exe.
Sims 4 Studio contains of the executables below. They take 3.66 MB (3837257
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (2.60 MB)
- S4Studio.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to Sims 4 Studio version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more Sims 4 Studio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is an application marketed by Sims 4 Studio. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Sims 4 Studio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sims 4 Studio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it is installed on your PC the Sims 4 Studio program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sims 4 Studio in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sims 4 Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sims 4 Studio.
8. After removing Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sims 4 Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sims 4 Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-13 00:29:01.873