Sims 4 Studio
This page is about Sims 4 Studio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your PCSims 4 Studio
. Additional info about Sims 4 Studio can be read here
. Click on http://www.sims4studio.com
to get more facts about Sims 4 Studio on Sims 4 Studio's website. Sims 4 Studio is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Sims 4 Studio is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named S4Studio.exe and it has a size of 2.60 MB (2731008 bytes).
Sims 4 Studio contains of the executables below. They take 3.66 MB (3838793
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (2.60 MB)
- S4Studio.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Sims 4 Studio. Click on the links below for other Sims 4 Studio versions:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is an application offered by the software company Sims 4 Studio. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Sims 4 Studio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sims 4 Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it is installed on your PC the Sims 4 Studio program will be found very quickly. After you select Sims 4 Studio in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sims 4 Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sims 4 Studio.
8. After removing Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sims 4 Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sims 4 Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:14:15.030