Sims 4 Studio
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Sims 4 Studio for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your systemSims 4 Studio
. Go over here
for more details on Sims 4 Studio. Please follow http://www.sims4studio.com
if you want to read more on Sims 4 Studio on Sims 4 Studio's page. Usually the Sims 4 Studio program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Sims 4 Studio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. S4Studio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.21 MB (2314752 bytes) on disk.
Sims 4 Studio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.26 MB (3423009
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (2.21 MB)
- S4Studio.vshost.exe (22.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to Sims 4 Studio version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more Sims 4 Studio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is an application released by Sims 4 Studio. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Sims 4 Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sims 4 Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it is installed on your PC the Sims 4 Studio app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sims 4 Studio in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sims 4 Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The software company is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sims 4 Studio.
8. After uninstalling Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sims 4 Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sims 4 Studio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 21:55:55.890