Sims 4 Studio
This info is about Sims 4 Studio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your computerSims 4 Studio
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Sims 4 Studio. More info about the application Sims 4 Studio can be seen at http://www.sims4studio.com
. Sims 4 Studio is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sims 4 Studio. S4Studio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.43 MB (2547200 bytes) on disk.
Sims 4 Studio contains of the executables below. They take 3.49 MB (3655457
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (2.43 MB)
- S4Studio.vshost.exe (22.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
This data is about Sims 4 Studio version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Sims 4 Studio versions:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is an application marketed by Sims 4 Studio. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Sims 4 Studio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sims 4 Studio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it is installed on your PC the Sims 4 Studio app will be found very quickly. When you click Sims 4 Studio in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sims 4 Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The publisher is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sims 4 Studio.
8. After removing Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sims 4 Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sims 4 Studio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-09 20:52:05.883