Sims 4 Studio
Sims 4 Studio is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your computerSims 4 Studio
. Additional info about Sims 4 Studio can be seen here
. More information about Sims 4 Studio can be found at http://www.sims-studio.proboards.com
. Sims 4 Studio is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Sims 4 Studio is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 1.86 MB (1949184 bytes) on disk and is named S4Studio.exe.
Sims 4 Studio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.92 MB (3057441
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (1.86 MB)
- S4Studio.vshost.exe (22.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Sims 4 Studio. For more Sims 4 Studio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is an application marketed by Sims 4 Studio. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sims 4 Studio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it is installed on your PC the Sims 4 Studio program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Sims 4 Studio in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sims 4 Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The software company is: http://www.sims-studio.proboards.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sims 4 Studio.
8. After removing Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sims 4 Studio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sims 4 Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sims 4 Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-20 10:41:54.790