Sims 4 Studio
This web page is about Sims 4 Studio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your computerSims 4 Studio
. You can find out more on Sims 4 Studio or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.sims4studio.com
if you want to read more on Sims 4 Studio on Sims 4 Studio's website. Sims 4 Studio is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Sims 4 Studio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe. S4Studio.exe is the Sims 4 Studio's primary executable file and it occupies close to 4.60 MB (4828672 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Sims 4 Studio. They take 5.65 MB (5919397
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (4.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Sims 4 Studio. Click on the links below for other Sims 4 Studio versions:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is an application marketed by the software company Sims 4 Studio. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Sims 4 Studio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sims 4 Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it is installed on your PC the Sims 4 Studio app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sims 4 Studio in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Sims 4 Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The software company is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sims 4 Studio.
8. After removing Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sims 4 Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sims 4 Studio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 18:23:22.407