Sims 4 Studio
This web page is about Sims 4 Studio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your computerSims 4 Studio
. You can find out more on Sims 4 Studio or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.sims4studio.com
if you want to read more on Sims 4 Studio on Sims 4 Studio's website. Sims 4 Studio is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Sims 4 Studio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe. S4Studio.exe is the Sims 4 Studio's primary executable file and it occupies close to 4.60 MB (4828672 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Sims 4 Studio. They take 5.65 MB (5919397
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (4.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Sims 4 Studio. Click on the links below for other Sims 4 Studio versions:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is an application marketed by the software company Sims 4 Studio. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Sims 4 Studio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sims 4 Studio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sims 4 Studio". The Sims 4 Studio program will be found automatically. After you select Sims 4 Studio in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sims 4 Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The software company is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sims 4 Studio.
8. After removing Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sims 4 Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sims 4 Studio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 18:23:22.407