Sims 4 Studio
Sims 4 Studio is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your computerSims 4 Studio
. More information on Sims 4 Studio can be seen here
. More details about the application Sims 4 Studio can be found at http://www.sims4studio.com
. Sims 4 Studio is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Sims 4 Studio's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.74 MB (2872320 bytes) on disk and is called S4Studio.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Sims 4 Studio. They occupy about 3.80 MB (3980105
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (2.74 MB)
- S4Studio.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
This page is about Sims 4 Studio version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Sims 4 Studio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is an application released by the software company Sims 4 Studio. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Sims 4 Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sims 4 Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sims 4 Studio". The Sims 4 Studio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Sims 4 Studio in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sims 4 Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The publisher is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sims 4 Studio.
8. After uninstalling Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sims 4 Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sims 4 Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-23 02:23:05.827