Sims 4 Studio
This page is about Sims 4 Studio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your PCSims 4 Studio
. Further information on Sims 4 Studio can be found here
. More details about Sims 4 Studio can be seen at http://www.sims4studio.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Sims 4 Studio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe. S4Studio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.60 MB (4819456 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Sims 4 Studio. They take about 5.65 MB (5927241
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (4.60 MB)
- S4Studio.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to Sims 4 Studio version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other Sims 4 Studio versions:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is an application marketed by Sims 4 Studio. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sims 4 Studio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it exists on your system the Sims 4 Studio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Sims 4 Studio in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sims 4 Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sims 4 Studio.
8. After uninstalling Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sims 4 Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sims 4 Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-16 03:08:23.713