Sims 4 Studio
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Sims 4 Studio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your PCSims 4 Studio
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Sims 4 Studio. You can see more info on Sims 4 Studio at http://www.sims4studio.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sims 4 Studio. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.73 MB (7057920 bytes) on disk and is called S4Studio.exe.
Sims 4 Studio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.52 MB (9978705
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (6.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.79 MB)
The current page applies to Sims 4 Studio version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Sims 4 Studio:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is a program marketed by the software company Sims 4 Studio. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Sims 4 Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sims 4 Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it exists on your system the Sims 4 Studio application will be found very quickly. After you select Sims 4 Studio in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Sims 4 Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sims 4 Studio.
8. After uninstalling Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sims 4 Studio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sims 4 Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sims 4 Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-18 22:13:00.650