Sims 4 Studio
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Sims 4 Studio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your computerSims 4 Studio
. Further information on Sims 4 Studio can be found here
. Click on http://www.sims4studio.com
to get more details about Sims 4 Studio on Sims 4 Studio's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Sims 4 Studio is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.50 MB (6817280 bytes) on disk and is called S4Studio.exe.
Sims 4 Studio is comprised of the following executables which take 7.54 MB (7908005
bytes) on disk:
- S4Studio.exe (6.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
This data is about Sims 4 Studio version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other Sims 4 Studio versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Sims 4 Studio.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Sims 4 Studio is a program marketed by the software company Sims 4 Studio. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Sims 4 Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sims 4 Studio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it is installed on your PC the Sims 4 Studio application will be found very quickly. When you click Sims 4 Studio in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sims 4 Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sims 4 Studio.
8. After removing Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sims 4 Studio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sims 4 Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sims 4 Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-29 22:39:39.747