Sims 4 Studio
Sims 4 Studio is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your PCSims 4 Studio
. You can find out more on Sims 4 Studio or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.sims4studio.com
to get more information about Sims 4 Studio on Sims 4 Studio's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Sims 4 Studio is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named S4Studio.exe and it has a size of 2.57 MB (2693120 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Sims 4 Studio. They take about 3.62 MB (3800905
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (2.57 MB)
- S4Studio.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Sims 4 Studio. You can find below a few links to other Sims 4 Studio releases:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is a program released by the software company Sims 4 Studio. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Sims 4 Studio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sims 4 Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "Sims 4 Studio". The Sims 4 Studio program will be found very quickly. After you click Sims 4 Studio in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sims 4 Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sims 4 Studio.
8. After uninstalling Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sims 4 Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sims 4 Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-09 11:52:17.387