Sims 4 Studio
Sims 4 Studio is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your PCSims 4 Studio
. More information about Sims 4 Studio can be found here
. Click on http://www.sims4studio.com
to get more facts about Sims 4 Studio on Sims 4 Studio's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Sims 4 Studio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called S4Studio.exe and occupies 4.88 MB (5118976 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Sims 4 Studio. They take about 5.92 MB (6209701
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (4.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Sims 4 Studio. You can find below a few links to other Sims 4 Studio versions:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is a program marketed by the software company Sims 4 Studio. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Sims 4 Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sims 4 Studio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it exists on your system the Sims 4 Studio program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sims 4 Studio in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sims 4 Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sims 4 Studio.
8. After removing Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sims 4 Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sims 4 Studio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-04 13:57:13.627