Sims 4 Studio
This info is about Sims 4 Studio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your computerSims 4 Studio
. Go over here
for more information on Sims 4 Studio. Click on http://www.sims4studio.com
to get more facts about Sims 4 Studio on Sims 4 Studio's website. Sims 4 Studio is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Sims 4 Studio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Sims 4 Studio's main file takes about 2.57 MB (2693120 bytes) and is named S4Studio.exe.
Sims 4 Studio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.62 MB (3800905
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (2.57 MB)
- S4Studio.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Sims 4 Studio. You can find below info on other versions of Sims 4 Studio:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is an application by Sims 4 Studio. Some people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Sims 4 Studio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sims 4 Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it is installed on your PC the Sims 4 Studio app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sims 4 Studio in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sims 4 Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The publisher is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sims 4 Studio.
8. After uninstalling Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sims 4 Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sims 4 Studio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-24 07:03:36.750