Sims 4 Studio
Sims 4 Studio is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your PCSims 4 Studio
. You can find out more on Sims 4 Studio or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Sims 4 Studio at http://www.sims-studio.proboards.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Sims 4 Studio is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.84 MB (1931264 bytes) on disk and is named S4Studio.exe.
Sims 4 Studio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.90 MB (3039521
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (1.84 MB)
- S4Studio.vshost.exe (22.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to Sims 4 Studio version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Sims 4 Studio releases:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is a program released by the software company Sims 4 Studio. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Sims 4 Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sims 4 Studio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sims 4 Studio". The Sims 4 Studio program will be found very quickly. After you click Sims 4 Studio in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sims 4 Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sims-studio.proboards.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sims 4 Studio.
8. After uninstalling Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sims 4 Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sims 4 Studio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-22 06:49:07.313