Sims 4 Studio
Sims 4 Studio is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your PCSims 4 Studio
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Sims 4 Studio. Please follow http://www.sims4studio.com
if you want to read more on Sims 4 Studio on Sims 4 Studio's page. Sims 4 Studio is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Sims 4 Studio is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe. Sims 4 Studio's primary file takes about 6.45 MB (6761984 bytes) and is called S4Studio.exe.
The executables below are part of Sims 4 Studio. They occupy about 7.49 MB (7852709
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (6.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Sims 4 Studio. For more Sims 4 Studio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is a program marketed by Sims 4 Studio. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Sims 4 Studio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sims 4 Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it is installed on your PC the Sims 4 Studio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sims 4 Studio in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sims 4 Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The software company is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sims 4 Studio.
8. After removing Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sims 4 Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sims 4 Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-02 01:03:43.287