Sims 4 Studio
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Sims 4 Studio for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your PCSims 4 Studio
. Take a look here
for more info on Sims 4 Studio. Detailed information about Sims 4 Studio can be seen at http://www.sims4studio.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sims 4 Studio. The application's main executable file is titled S4Studio.exe and occupies 2.44 MB (2561024 bytes).
Sims 4 Studio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.50 MB (3669281
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (2.44 MB)
- S4Studio.vshost.exe (22.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to Sims 4 Studio version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Sims 4 Studio releases:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is a program by Sims 4 Studio. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Sims 4 Studio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sims 4 Studio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it exists on your system the Sims 4 Studio app will be found automatically. When you click Sims 4 Studio in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sims 4 Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The software company is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sims 4 Studio.
8. After uninstalling Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sims 4 Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sims 4 Studio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-29 19:35:34.940