Sims 4 Studio
Sims 4 Studio is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your systemSims 4 Studio
. Further information on Sims 4 Studio can be found here
. More info about the software Sims 4 Studio can be found at http://www.sims4studio.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Sims 4 Studio is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled S4Studio.exe and it has a size of 6.48 MB (6799360 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Sims 4 Studio. They occupy about 7.52 MB (7890085
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (6.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
This data is about Sims 4 Studio version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Sims 4 Studio versions:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is a program marketed by the software company Sims 4 Studio. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Sims 4 Studio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sims 4 Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it exists on your system the Sims 4 Studio program will be found automatically. When you click Sims 4 Studio in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sims 4 Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sims 4 Studio.
8. After uninstalling Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sims 4 Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sims 4 Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-18 15:54:26.577