Sims 4 Studio
Sims 4 Studio is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your computerSims 4 Studio
. Take a look here
for more information on Sims 4 Studio. More information about the app Sims 4 Studio can be found at http://www.sims4studio.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sims 4 Studio. S4Studio.exe is the Sims 4 Studio's main executable file and it takes about 4.88 MB (5118464 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Sims 4 Studio. They occupy about 5.92 MB (6209189
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (4.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Sims 4 Studio. You can find here a few links to other Sims 4 Studio versions:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is an application marketed by Sims 4 Studio. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Sims 4 Studio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sims 4 Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sims 4 Studio". The Sims 4 Studio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Sims 4 Studio in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sims 4 Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The publisher is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sims 4 Studio.
8. After uninstalling Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sims 4 Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sims 4 Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sims 4 Studio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-23 10:02:33.980