Sims 4 Studio
Sims 4 Studio is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your systemSims 4 Studio
. Further information on Sims 4 Studio can be seen here
. You can see more info on Sims 4 Studio at http://www.sims4studio.com
. Sims 4 Studio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Sims 4 Studio is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. S4Studio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.60 MB (4826624 bytes) on disk.
Sims 4 Studio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.66 MB (5940045
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (4.60 MB)
- S4Studio.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The current web page applies to Sims 4 Studio version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other Sims 4 Studio versions:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is a program marketed by Sims 4 Studio. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Sims 4 Studio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sims 4 Studio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it is installed on your PC the Sims 4 Studio application will be found very quickly. After you select Sims 4 Studio in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sims 4 Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sims 4 Studio.
8. After uninstalling Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sims 4 Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sims 4 Studio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-12 22:28:08.123