Sims 4 Studio
Sims 4 Studio is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your PCSims 4 Studio
. More information on Sims 4 Studio can be found here
. More details about the app Sims 4 Studio can be found at http://www.sims4studio.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sims 4 Studio. The program's main executable file occupies 4.54 MB (4759552 bytes) on disk and is named S4Studio.exe.
Sims 4 Studio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.58 MB (5850277
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (4.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The current page applies to Sims 4 Studio version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Sims 4 Studio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is an application offered by Sims 4 Studio. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Sims 4 Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sims 4 Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it is installed on your PC the Sims 4 Studio program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sims 4 Studio in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sims 4 Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The publisher is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sims 4 Studio.
8. After uninstalling Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sims 4 Studio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sims 4 Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Sims 4 Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-19 18:27:54.643