Sims 4 Studio
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Sims 4 Studio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your PCSims 4 Studio
. Further information on Sims 4 Studio can be found here
. Please follow http://www.sims4studio.com
if you want to read more on Sims 4 Studio on Sims 4 Studio's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio folder (same installation drive as Windows). Sims 4 Studio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe. Sims 4 Studio's primary file takes around 4.54 MB (4759040 bytes) and its name is S4Studio.exe.
The executables below are part of Sims 4 Studio. They occupy an average of 5.60 MB (5872461
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (4.54 MB)
- S4Studio.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Sims 4 Studio. For more Sims 4 Studio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is a program offered by the software company Sims 4 Studio. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Sims 4 Studio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sims 4 Studio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sims 4 Studio". The Sims 4 Studio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sims 4 Studio in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sims 4 Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The publisher is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sims 4 Studio.
8. After removing Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sims 4 Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sims 4 Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sims 4 Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-20 16:15:26.463