Sims 4 Studio
Sims 4 Studio is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your PCSims 4 Studio
. You can find out more on Sims 4 Studio or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.sims4studio.com
to get more information about Sims 4 Studio on Sims 4 Studio's website. Sims 4 Studio is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Sims 4 Studio is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe. Sims 4 Studio's main file takes about 4.88 MB (5117952 bytes) and is named S4Studio.exe.
Sims 4 Studio contains of the executables below. They take 5.92 MB (6208677
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (4.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Sims 4 Studio. You can find below info on other releases of Sims 4 Studio:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is a program offered by Sims 4 Studio. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Sims 4 Studio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sims 4 Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "Sims 4 Studio". The Sims 4 Studio application will be found automatically. After you click Sims 4 Studio in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sims 4 Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The publisher is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sims 4 Studio.
8. After removing Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sims 4 Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sims 4 Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-03 12:16:13.063