Sims 4 Studio
This web page is about Sims 4 Studio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Sims 4 Studio from your systemSims 4 Studio
. Check out here
for more details on Sims 4 Studio. Click on http://www.sims4studio.com
to get more information about Sims 4 Studio on Sims 4 Studio's website. Sims 4 Studio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Sims 4 Studio is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled S4Studio.exe and its approximative size is 2.33 MB (2442240 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Sims 4 Studio. They take 3.39 MB (3550497
bytes) on disk.
- S4Studio.exe (2.33 MB)
- S4Studio.vshost.exe (22.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to Sims 4 Studio version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Sims 4 Studio versions:
...click to view all...
Sims 4 Studio is a program marketed by the software company Sims 4 Studio. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Sims 4 Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Sims 4 Studio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sims 4 Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sims 4 Studio". If it is installed on your PC the Sims 4 Studio program will be found very quickly. After you select Sims 4 Studio in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Sims 4 Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sims 4 Studio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sims4studio.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sims 4 Studio.
8. After uninstalling Sims 4 Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sims 4 Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sims 4 Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Sims 4 Studio by Sims 4 Studio is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sims 4 Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-06 19:31:31.530