PicPick is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PicPick from your systemNGWIN
. Further information on NGWIN can be found here
. Please open http://www.picpick.org
if you want to read more on PicPick on NGWIN's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PicPick. PicPick's main file takes about 22.88 MB (23992680 bytes) and is named picpick.exe.
PicPick is comprised of the following executables which occupy 28.38 MB (29758617
bytes) on disk:
- picpick.exe (22.88 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (79.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.6
of PicPick. For other PicPick versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PicPick is an application by the software company NGWIN. Some people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PicPick or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PicPick". If it exists on your system the PicPick program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PicPick in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PicPick.
8. After removing PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PicPick by NGWIN from your computer, nor are we saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PicPick in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-31 14:59:29.470