You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PicPick for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PicPick from your computerNGWIN
. More info about NGWIN can be seen here
. Click on http://www.picpick.org
to get more info about PicPick on NGWIN's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PicPick is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called picpick.exe and occupies 19.03 MB (19959616 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside PicPick. They occupy about 24.31 MB (25495369
bytes) on disk.
- cloudexplorer.exe (4.96 MB)
- picpick.exe (19.03 MB)
- uninst.exe (328.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.7
of PicPick. For more PicPick versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PicPick is an application marketed by NGWIN. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PicPick from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PicPick or simply click the Search feature and type in "PicPick". The PicPick program will be found automatically. After you click PicPick in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PicPick by NGWIN from your computer, we are not saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PicPick supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:00:36.033