This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PicPick for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall PicPick from your systemNGWIN
. Check out here
for more info on NGWIN. You can see more info on PicPick at http://www.picpick.org
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling PicPick is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. picpick.exe is the PicPick's main executable file and it occupies circa 18.86 MB (19778408 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in PicPick. They take 24.60 MB (25799189
bytes) on disk.
- picpick.exe (18.86 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (328.19 KB)
This data is about PicPick version 4.2.3
only. Click on the links below for other PicPick versions:
...click to view all...
PicPick is an application by the software company NGWIN. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PicPick from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PicPick or simply click the Search feature and type in "PicPick". The PicPick application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PicPick in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The software company is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PicPick which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PicPick by NGWIN from your computer, nor are we saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PicPick supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-16 09:28:58.403