You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PicPick for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PicPick from your systemNGWIN
. Go over here
where you can read more on NGWIN. Further information about PicPick can be found at http://www.picpick.org
. PicPick is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for PicPick is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. picpick.exe is the PicPick's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 18.86 MB (19780456 bytes) on disk.
PicPick is comprised of the following executables which occupy 24.61 MB (25801238
bytes) on disk:
- picpick.exe (18.86 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (328.19 KB)
This info is about PicPick version 4.2.7
alone. You can find below info on other releases of PicPick:
...click to view all...
PicPick is an application by NGWIN. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PicPick from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PicPick or simply click the Search feature and type in "PicPick". If it is installed on your PC the PicPick program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PicPick in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PicPick.
8. After removing PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PicPick which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PicPick by NGWIN from your computer, we are not saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PicPick in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-23 09:42:09.300