You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PicPick for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall PicPick from your computerNGWIN
. Check out here
for more info on NGWIN. More details about PicPick can be found at http://www.picpick.org
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PicPick. PicPick's main file takes around 19.05 MB (19970368 bytes) and is called picpick.exe.
PicPick installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 24.32 MB (25506120
bytes) on disk.
- cloudexplorer.exe (4.96 MB)
- picpick.exe (19.05 MB)
- uninst.exe (328.16 KB)
This page is about PicPick version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more PicPick versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PicPick is a program marketed by NGWIN. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PicPick from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PicPick or simply click the Search feature and type in "PicPick". If it exists on your system the PicPick app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PicPick in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PicPick which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PicPick by NGWIN from your computer, nor are we saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PicPick in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:58:48.960