PicPick is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall PicPick from your systemNGWIN
. Go over here
where you can read more on NGWIN. More information about PicPick can be seen at http://www.picpick.org
. PicPick is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing PicPick is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. picpick.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 19.04 MB (19965760 bytes) on disk.
PicPick contains of the executables below. They occupy 24.45 MB (25641280
bytes) on disk.
- picpick.exe (19.04 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.09 MB)
- uninst.exe (328.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.9
of PicPick. Click on the links below for other PicPick versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PicPick we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PicPick when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\PicPick
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PicPick
- C:\Portable Apps\picpick portable\picpick.exe
- C:\Program Files\PicPick\cloudexplorer.exe
- C:\Program Files\PicPick\language\Azerbaijan.ini
- C:\Program Files\PicPick\language\Bosnian.ini
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
PicPick is a program marketed by the software company NGWIN. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PicPick with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PicPick or simply click the Search feature and type in "PicPick". The PicPick program will be found automatically. When you select PicPick in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PicPick by NGWIN from your computer, we are not saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PicPick in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:25:12.130